Vision & Strategy
All women will have safe, secure, affordable housing choices.
Effective provision of specialist housing services.
WHL is committed to:
- Safe and secure housing is a right afforded to all women
- Service provision will be culturally appropriate and accessible to all women
- Self determination, respect and dignity underpins all service activities
- A feminist philosophical framework that acknowledges the need for gender specific housing
- Collaboration and partnership with key stakeholders on issues of strategic importance to homeless women
- Transparent accountability in effective and efficient organisations
- Commitment to continuous quality improvement
Message from the CEO
Women’s Housing Limited is proud of our journey toward reconciliation.
Most importantly we are committed to ensuring that Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women and children who are seeking housing and homelessness support feel welcome and are confident that our services are culturally safe.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women’s voices and experiences are central to how we ensure that our housing is culturally appropriate and provides a platform for lifelong aspirations.
Our commitment is that together we will achieve our vision of culturally safe, secure, affordable housing choices for all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women.
Chief Executive Officer
Women’s Housing Ltd